I’m not all that great about talking about myself. I can make lists, though. Here’s a list of bullet points:
- I’m a beer geek from the UK.
- I started this blog (after much pestering/encouragement from my friend) to document my beer travels.
- I don’t want to create a whole archive of tasting notes, just a collection of my thoughts and experiences.
- I recently became a Cicerone Certified Beer Server, passing my exam with 97% (I was proud of this, but I hope it doesn’t come across as smug), which has put me firmly on my way to becoming a Certified Cicerone (and beyond, but I won’t get ahead of myself).
- My favourite beer style is an imperial stout.
- I’m very good at half writing posts and not publishing them.
- I like cheese almost as much as beer and can/will consume inhuman amounts of the stuff. Hit me up with your cheese pairing recommendations.
Cheers, and thank you for reading. It’s best accompanied with a beer.